Warning! Read This Before Making Another Call to a Tree Trimming Company in Garden Grove Ca or You’ll End Up Paying More than You Should
Why is that? Because chances are if you are looking to hire a tree trimming company in Garden Grove, California and you don’t know what you’re doing, you are most likely to be taken for a ride.
How so? Well, nowadays starting a tree service business in Garden Grove, California is relatively easy. Pretty much all one need is a chain saw and a beat up truck. And for that reason a lot of people jump on the bandwagon.
The only way for the new comers to attract paying clients for their tree services like tree trimming and tree pruning is by charging less, much less than their well-established competitors. But to survive those Garden Grove tree service businesses need to trim expenses (put intended).
To offer an “affordable price”, some of those tree trimming and pruning businesses do not carry business insurance. This means you will be responsible for any damage they can cause to you or your neighbor’s home during the tree trimming. Sure, accidents don’t always happen but when they do, you would be the one left with the damage repair bill. Imagine the hassle.
When choosing a tree trimming company in Garden Grove, Ca play it safe or you might end up spending more. Always choose the tree service provider with proven track record of quality service that is bonded and insured.
How Do I Know If It’s Time to Have My Trees Trimmed?
Unless you want a jungle-in-the-middle-of-suburban-OC look for your home, pruning your trees is essential.
Aside from the visual appeal, trimming also prevents spread of decay and disease and optimizes the process of photosynthesis in plants through adequate sun exposure and air circulation.
Trimmed trees are also stronger and are able to withstand potential damage from changing weather.
Removing dead wood and light pruning can be done anytime but a major overhaul calls for a perfect time and frequency. For example, trees that bloom in spring are best trimmed when their flowers start to fade while those that flower in mid- to late summer should be clipped in winter.
More importantly, it should be the right people to get the work done. So how do you know when it’s time to call the tree trimming and pruning experts in Garden Grove, California?
5 Telltale Signs that Your Trees Need Trimming or Pruning:
1. Your trees have gone close to power lines or cables – before you think of aesthetics, you should consider safety for you and your family first. Trees should not be touching your power lines due to risk of electrocution and fire.
2. You see dead or loosely hanging branches that might cause an accident anytime – another safety concern are hanging dead wood that can fall or crack anytime, especially when you have active kids or pets at home.
3. Tree branches are already touching your roof or any part of your or your neighbor’s home – you don’t want to pay hundreds even thousands of dollars to fix damages from tree branches, let alone cause issues with your neighbor due to your poorly maintained trees.
4. It has been more than three years since you last got your trees trimmed – again, unless you want to achieve the jungle vibes, you don’t wanna let your trees untouched for this long
5. Your trees look unkempt, out of shape, and overall unappealing – lastly, who wouldn’t want a perfectly landscaped property? If you want a polished look, always seek help from the experts.
If you can see any of above telltale signs above, call a tree service company in Garden Grove for tree trimming now!
How to Find a Reliable Tree Trimming & Pruning Company in Garden Grove, California?
It’s important to be thorough when choosing a tree service company in Garden Grove, California for your trimming job. As mentioned, just about anyone can start a tree trimming and pruning business even if they are not exactly knowledgeable.
A good tree cutting service provider would be more than happy to guide you through their process and provide answers to your questions. Here are six questions to ask to your potential tree trimming company in Garden Grove, Ca:
1. Do you carry business insurance? Having an insurance protects you from unnecessary costs when the tree service provider incurs damages your or your neighbor’s property during the tree trimming process
2. Can I have a list of past and returning clients that I can call for reference? Past and returning clients are a sign of good and quality service and speaks a lot about the kind of tree service they provide.
3. Are you a member of any trade association? This means that they follow guidelines and maintain certain quality standards when it comes to trimming and pruning.
4. Can you provide detailed written estimates? A written quote is a sign of commitment and honesty; you wouldn’t want a tree service provider who surprises you with hidden costs and charges in the middle of the project
5. Are you responsible for any damages you might incur to my or my neighbor’s home when you do the trimming and pruning? Again, you want to have sense of security from the tree service provider that they are responsible for any damage they could create when working on your trees. You don’t want to be stuck with the repair bill because of someone else’s incompetence.
6. Can you provide and commit to a timeframe for completing the project? It’s all about commitment! Working on a definite timeline also shows their efficiency as a tree service providers.
Should I Consider the Garden Grove Tree Trimming Pros?
The Garden Grove Tree Service Pros provides reliable tree trimming and pruning services. When you call us, we will ask questions to better understand your needs, provide suggestions, as well as a free initial estimate over the phone.
We would also schedule a FREE on site estimate to give you a better idea of the cost of the project so you could budget properly.
We are a local and family-owned tree trimming and pruning company and not a franchise. What that means is that there’s no big corporate back to hide behind if anything goes wrong. For that reason we make sure we do the best trimming and pruning job possible each and every time.
How to Schedule Your Free On-Site Tree Trimming Estimate?
All you have to do to schedule a free on-site estimate is to give us a call during business hours. Here’s what you could expect:
- to speak with a knowledgeable tree trimming and pruning specialist
- to get our unbiased opinion on what needs to be done and in what order
- to be offered a couple solutions based on your timeline and budget